Tuesday, February 8, 2011

-Until That Day-

If you blinked you missed it
I just did a trick but forget it
So I'll turn around
And I'll walk
Walk around
Close your eyes
And pick a place
Thats where we will live
we will set up camp
Live our lifes like a Beatles song
For all we need is love
Love is all we need
So until that day
We will stay
Waiting for the benefit
Hiding in a submarine
Yellow as can be
We looked up at the sky
But no diamonds to be seen
Still we can imagine all the people
Lined up on penny lane
So ask me why
And I will come and get it
As we come together
Hearing the blackbird sing
Ill be glad all over
From me to you
I wanna hold your hand
I need you
But I saw you standing there
If I needed someone
Its only love
Let it be
Like dreamers do
There's a place
The long and winding road
So as we live our life
As one Beatles song to the next
We wont forget the word
The things we said today
You've got to hide your love away
Until that day
You wont see me

No comments:

Post a Comment