Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Text Message To A Friend

-Friend-
Things will be alright. Well they have to right? I mean for someone to be in a funk for as long as they can remember one day it WILL have to be ok. I am slowly losing that little piece of me that's holding onto reality. I've been blowing off life without an outlook toward the future. I try and close my eyes and take in deep breaths but these days have seen a lot of scars. Mental not physical. My grip on reality isn't being able to hold much longer. I know it will be ok. It has to. I just have to vent a little. I'm not feeling myself. I'm slowly trying to change myself mentally and psychically. I just don't know how to take life any more. I have became the person I hate the most. The person I would rather kill then save. This is life I know and know it has its ups and downs. Some more than other. But I have been this person that has been helping with people a lot and now I am
 finally looking out to try and find my own help. But I hate people and can't stand the company of others. So what do I do. I block myself out and hope one day ill have this sun that shines on my day. I am sorry this message is so long but I guess I had a lot to say. Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment