Sunday, July 17, 2011

Agony Is Truth (rant)


“But time taught me how to see every second as heaven even though they're perfectly disguised as hell.” – “Smile” Eyedea And Abilities 

                If music has taught me anything it’s you can describe anything with just the littlest of words. You don’t have to say much to get a point across. So why did I start this off with a quote from a song. Well to prove a point. That no matter what you see if life it will always be disguised as something else. So where do I start with this blog, and how will it end up? I have an idea but if it will end up where I hope I have no idea. So here we go.
                Looking at today you see a lot of things going on. From the common person living their life the way they was told to. Or the way that they saw their own parents do. From beating down a small child or hitting a fragile women.  Death is all around us but yet we do nothing about it. We don’t live for the moment. We don’t take life and enjoy every second even though we know its hell.
                The state if humanity is no more. It is man vs. trash. Brains have been replaced by meth. Drugs are a huge part of civilization. We need just the littlest pill to get through the day. Pop it and make it. Some take that to heart. They can’t even get up from the bed without a pain killer. But is it their fault or the man who started it all? Do we blame the monster or the man who created him?
                Today I went to the pool. For those who personally know me knows that I can’t stand to be around people for very long. It’s not the fact that I hate people, I do, but the fact that I can’t stand to see people in the shape they are. To look around and see people having fun is a good thing but seeing the shape they are in is another. A man that stricken me as “white trash” was a guy covered in joker tattoos. Not a mixture of different types of jokers, but a take on the joker rolling papers. I’m not saying that tattoos are trash because I have a lot of them myself. But the choice he picked to cover his body in the same thing. I know people should have a theme but don’t “white trash” it. Art is the best form of expression no matter what kind of art it is. But there is a line to be drawn somewhere.
                There is so much bad out there but why do I see the bad in the people who can be good? I can tell so much about a person just with their smile. It says a lot. I mean when someone smiles they are ether happy or hiding something. The truth lies behind it. Some years ago a friend of mine came to me and asked me what I thought about their guy. Well I have never met this man, but she knew what I can do. So she sent me a photo, and in this photo I saw a man hiding something. He had a smile that held lies, and evil. So some time later after I have told her what I thought she came back to me and told me I was right. That she should have heed my warnings.
                So where does this leave humanity? I think we are going backwards.  We are regressing to a time where we have to fight for everything. Down to the last slice of boar that we caught in the forest. But what do we do when there is no more boars, or nothing in the forest to hunt? I think we will end up killing off more than just the dreams of the young. Killing each and every person’s hopes, and dreams.  
                We are slowly dying as each days passes. So in the end we will end up on the back burner. Trying to climb our way to the top of nothing. So what am I trying to tell you all? I guess that’s up to you to figure out. For now I will leave you with this.  

“Agony is truth its our connection to the living I accept it as perfection and keep on existing in the now.” – “Smile” Eyedea And Abilities

No comments:

Post a Comment