Sunday, April 21, 2013

- nothing Holds Tomorrow -


I’ve lost my hope on tomorrow
So fuck it
Here it goes
nothing
We brought this upon ourselves
Wondering why we haven’t thought about this yet
We dive into yesterday like we have something to look forward to
Tomorrow should never have came
Especially for a person like me
This noose is awful loose
Maybe you should tighten it up for me
Don’t let me slip out
For I regret if I do
I just want to hang around for awhile
This is nothing to care about
nothing
You shouldn’t worry about me
I am just fine
I am going to just hang here
Lend me your ear just for a moment
I want to let you know something
Something that should have been said years before
I am nothing you should worry about
I forgot about yesterday
I am not worried about tomorrow
This is something that is no more
Something you shouldn’t worry about
Just nothing
nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment